Monday, September 28, 2015

2-3760

Everywhere I look there's another disappointment. From my failed career as a screenwriter, to my nonexistant love life right down to the fact that I've been eating instant noodles and pepsi for the last 9 months. 

I don't live well.

What happened to my dreams? What became of the little teenage who dreamed of seeing her name in neon lights.

Jody McCarty could easily become a synonym for failure and a person not dealing with mediocrity well.

I wanted so much in life that I think I just was kidding myself. I never had a shot at making it as a screenwriter in Hollywood.

Even indie film studios laughed at my scripts and self-producing seemed like such a bad idea at the time that I didn't even want to consider it.

I'm pathetic.
The world is pathetic.

I apologize to my two readers that I am being such a downer, but I am upset.

I'm really upset.
Sometimes I barely see the point in living, but then I think that doing nothing and slowly rotting for some more decades is a punishment enough.

I have failed her.
I've failed the Queen of Hearts.
She looks down on me.
Smiles.
Off with her head.
That's what I am now.
headless.
how pathetic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment