Monday, September 28, 2015

1-1

sadness, that's what I feel right now as I look over the worlds. I feel helpless as I can't do anything to stop myself, the other Jody from becoming the target of that ratchet creature. I've never felt so useless and powerful at the same time. Within my own stream I am respect, the Queen of Hearts is the goddess that people want to worship. Heartism is the biggest religion on Earth in my stream, but the only way I can help Jody is through observation and occasional nudges to stream 2. I want nothing more than to help Jody, help myself. It is eternal torture to know the demise that you will end up in, to see it in front of you every day. Every day I see my own corpse, dangling over my head as I live my eternal godhood. Forgive me Jody. Forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment