Wednesday, September 30, 2015

2-2

Now, I've decided on a few changes to the story. Instead of a goo friend, there's this hot black slimegirl called Lady Fear. Why? Because I'm a young adult filled with libido and want to have a steamy romance in my screenplay. 

I don't think that's a crime.
It's not a crime.

So alright, what happens is that 
that
that
that 
that
that
that
that

The Pendulum, fear of everything becomes ruler of the fears. Birthed into this world by the clumsiness of the mortals, they are all. The only one who joins them is Fortuna, lady of luck. The others were devoured. Fortuna becomes 
becomes
becomes
becomes
becomes
becomes
becomes

This is way too easy, way too easy. Gong! Gong! Don't just spew info at your audience, that's just force feeding them. Plant a few red herrings and leave clues, that's how you write without talking down to them. Well, the red herring is just for fun. Hey, you. Yes you, the reader! I need you to do me a favor. I know this may seem weird, but you gotta trust me on this one. Go to the comment section of this or in the thread you found it in and tell JoJo how much you love salami! I promise it's gonna make or break this story.

Carry on.

She and Jody start hitting it off, but that's more the subtle subplot. Lady Fear starts talking about how they might get out of here and starts spewing exposition about the Pendulum and perhaps, if I'm feeling up for it, maybe a bit about salami.

Salami? Why? Eh, I meant Fortuna.

Why the fuck?
Salami?

I must be hungry, I'll post more updates later, bye bye!

9 comments:

  1. Heck yeah, salami is awesome! Especially when it's in a sandwhich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salami is my one true love! Salami is my life! Salami is my god!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salami has been my favorite food since childhood. The more of it, the better...


    ReplyDelete
  4. None of you love salami as much as I do! I'll fight all of you to the death for some right now! What do you say to that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My chains are made of salami, but I can't bring myself to eat it.

    I love it far too much to destroy its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salami is so good that it should be preserved on a pedestal, like a solid, tubular ichor of the gods, invented by some Italian demigod of distant yore. I would never dare take my tongue to the sweet, meaty ambrosia, but I would revere it, speak to it, praise it. I pray to salami. I would give my life for salami. I cry thinking about salami and how we can only see the outer layer of its endless glory.

    Salami is beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salami. Have you tried it? Have you tried different salami slices layered against each other with a think pizza sauce and a thick layer of cheese?

    BECAUSE IT'S BETTER THAN BACON!

    LET IT BE KNOWN!

    THAT SALAMI IS BETTER THAN BACON!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have come back from the dark eons of Death because of my love for Salami.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salami is legalized in Russia, China, and in the hearts of a few hundreds of millions. Preach it.

    ReplyDelete